Saturday, September 18, 2010

Book Blogger Hop: September 17-20


In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, let's take time this week to honor our favorite book bloggers and why we love them!

Since Geraldine and I have only started blogging there's only a few people that we've made friends with... I chose two of them:

• I chose Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader because an is an incredible person and is insanely awesome! :) She's really nice and really friendly! She also helped me out when I just started blogging. Check out her blog, it has a really pretty layout! :)


• I also chose Aly from Kid Lit Frenzy who is another wonderful person I met~ You should check out her blog, she just transferred from Wordpress! I think it would be really nice if she had more followers since she only started using Blogger. Good luck to you, Aly! :D


3 comments:

  1. Hi. Stopping by from the hop. New follower. I look forward to reading your reviews.

    Jennifer
    http://booknoise411.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy HOP! Came by to see what's new and to say hi. I'm an old follower and happy reading :)

    HOP by my blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just stopping by from the blog hop. I'm loving the look and feel of your blog. I'm a new follower so I'll be able to stay on top of your posts and reviews.

    Happy reading!

    Rowena
    The Book Scoop

    ReplyDelete