Friday, February 1, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday (26)

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read! :)

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book?

A: My favorite book as of forever is Cinder by Marissa Meyer and if I were given the chance to wake up as Cinder, I'd totally tell my stepmother off. And Queen Levana, as well. She's probably the biggest, pardon my language, bitch I have ever read about. Someone needs to tell her to get her head of out her butt because she wears it like a crown. Oh and another thing is that I'd totally give Prince Kai the biggest smooch he's ever had. That kiss would be so hot that you'd need a fire extinguisher to put the steam out. And lastly, I'd give Iko the biggest hug in the world because that android will definitely be my bestest and closest friend in the world (... right after I rename her Geraldine. *wink*)

What's your answer for this week's FF? Leave us a comment with a link to it and we'll check it out! :)
We follow back.

Check out our ARC Giveaway HERE too!

4 comments:

  1. kewl blog name and design... i want coffeeee!!

    new follower, happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Nice! Although, generally I am happy with who the heroine chooses.

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got that book from the library. Hopeing to read it soon.
    Old follower
    my F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/02/friday-56-20-follow-friday-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Cinder! The cliffhanger at the end had me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for Scarlet. I hope Queen Levana gets what's hers. Bitch. :P

    New follower! Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete